For 7 years the family of Cameron Knowles has been on a mission to educate others and raise awareness about the importance of CPR and AED training for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. At the age of 6, Cameron was found unresponsive and had suffered a sudden cardiac arrest while sleeping. His mother, Rebecca performed CPR and […]
The North Greece Fire District was honored at the December 9, 2014 Board of Education meeting for its involvement in training Greece 6th through 12th graders in hands on CPR and AED operation. A certificate was presented and will be framed and hung at the station at 1766 Latta Road.
Commissioner 2015-2019 Results: Joe Camiolo- 89 votes Sherman Manchester- 87 votes Proposition 2014-01 To dispose of Q-270: 124-Yes, 35-No Proposition 2014-02 To Dispose of E-273: 116-Yes, 40-No Proposition 2014-03 To Dispose of E-275: 115-Yes, 40-No Proposition 2014-04 To Dispose of E-276: 115-Yes, 40-No
Fire Commissioner Linda Andreano received the Up & Coming Award from the Rochester Women’s Network for 2014. She was one of five Rochester women chosen to receive the award at the 17th annual Summit Business Conference. “The Rochester Women’s Network presents its prestigious Up & Coming Businesswomen’s Award annually to women who have worked full-time […]
On May 29th, the North Greece Fire District was dispatched for a person choking with Heimlich maneuver in progress at an assisted living home in the District. While en-route, responders were updated that the object was expelled. An elderly female was choking and two nursing assistants, Kerri & Kelly Keon, had performed the Heimlich successfully […]